Sunday 15 May 2011

Movement Workshop

In this workshop we were talking about Movement. Movement is a motion like moment to moment, action to action, time to time... etc. Like a story line. For example, a trip from home to school. What happen in the mid way of the trip and what things are interesting happened.
It class we were told to write ten things about our trip from home to school.


These are the ten points that i wrote in the trip.
than he told us to pick five major points in the selections to make it into a movement. My five selection are : Woke up ten minutes late, miss the bus, took the wrong train, search for the ID card and rush up the stairs.







This is the storyline of the trip i took when I go to school. first of all i woke up ten minutes late, than have a quick shower to refresh myself. Than slam the door, lock it and rush to the bus station. But unfortunately I missed the bus... After i arrive the tube station I topped up my oyster card and than went to the tube. while i arrive to the platform, the tube departed... i was thinking what a unlucky day... than when I arrive to school i was searching for my ID card for two minutes @o@""". The time was 10:29am. After I went through the gate i rush to the stairs and up to the classroom, than the section started.

No comments:

Post a Comment